Enhanced Funding Support for Financial Institutions
*Under the Financial Training Scheme, the Monetary Authority of Singapore will enhance course fee subsidies for locals attending accredited or recognised courses up to 90%. The IBF is the national accreditation and certification agency for financial industry competency in Singapore.
Get your ABC enforcement measures in place
Anti-bribery and anti-corruption legislation globally has existed for some time, though enforcement is becoming more aggressive. Our Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption courses are intended to familiarise employees with the laws that criminalise bribery and corruption, and to help employees recognise and mitigate associated risks.
Courses are suitable for all employees.
Regional courses available to support differing legislative requirements.
- Define bribery and corruption
- Identify key national and international anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and conventions
- Define 'public officials' and 'anything of value' from the perspective of anti-corruption regulations
- Identify the business activities that pose bribery and corruption risks
- Recall the steps on how to mitigate potential bribery and corruption risks
- Key Concepts
- Laws and Regulations
- Risk Areas and Red Flags
- Your Role
Activate FREE trial
Sign up for a no-obligation trial to understand the power of online-interactive training to educate your employees and to build a culture of integrity and compliance.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge the Thomson Reuters group of companies will process your personal information as described in our Privacy Statement, which explains how we collect, use, store, and disclose your personal information, the consequences if you do not provide this information, and the way in which you can access and correct your personal information or submit a complaint.