Enhanced Funding Support for Financial Institutions
*Under the Financial Training Scheme, the Monetary Authority of Singapore will enhance course fee subsidies for locals attending accredited or recognised courses up to 90%. The IBF will provide an additional 5% in support in the form of IBF Credit until 30 June 2021, bringing the course fee subsidy up to 95%. The IBF is the national accreditation and certification agency for financial industry competency in Singapore.
Protect and prevent IT Security and Cybercrime in your organisation
In today's world, information is increasingly digital, making it easy to misuse. Organisations are struggling to protect their confidential information and keep pace with the increasingly stringent laws that protect consumer and employee privacy, making information security compliance increasingly more difficult. This Information Security training course provides insight and guidance on how you can protect your firm from cyber security breaches and recognise the warning signs of cybercrime.
This course is suitable for all employees.
Regional courses available to support differing legislative requirements.
- Understand the need for an effective information security regime
- Understand key security measures for physical and electronic data
- Discuss the consequences of lost or stolen data, records and information
- Identify measures to protect personal information
- Identify common cybercrimes
- Explain the consequences of inappropriate online behaviour
- Apply risk management techniques to protect business information
- Contribute to your firm’s cyber-resilience effort
- Take appropriate action in response to potential information security incidents
- Recognising the Threat
- Protecting Information
- Computer and Other Device Safety
- Responsible Cyber Communication
- Cybercrime — Risks and Resilience
Activate FREE trial
Sign up for a no-obligation trial to understand the power of online-interactive training to educate your employees and to build a culture of integrity and compliance.
By using any Thomson Reuters or its related bodies corporate (TR) website, application, including mobile application ("app"), product, software or service or, otherwise, providing us with any of your (or any other person’s) personal information you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with (and agree to the terms of) our Privacy Statement (which can also be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/privacy-statement.html or we will provide you with a copy of our Privacy Statement if you email us at email@example.com and request a copy). Do not proceed to use any of our websites, products or services or provide any personal information to us if you do not consent/agree to our Privacy Statement.